Pages

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

 

                            Stamping Around the Villages



Our meeting on Tuesday January 10 at 6PM will be held at the Seabreeze  Center.

Happy New Year to everyone! I hope that the holiday season was a
happy and joyful one for you! It’s also my wish that 2024 will be filled
with love, laughter and joy. 

As usual, our next meeting will be hosted by Jean and I’ve created our
annual 2024 Calendar project. It’s certainly different and I think it’s
perfect for your desktop. Pictures will be attached for you.

Here is your supply list:
2 sheets of plain Cardstock 12x12
Background paper, small print
Wet Adhesive (glue)
Paper trimmer
Scoreboard

If you have a paper collection that is made for a calendar that might work. Otherwise your paper should be coordinating. I also think a 6x6 paper pad would work as well. I will supply the 2024 calendar.

 


 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment