Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Here is a list of supplies that everyone will need to bring for the 2 cards that
I will show on Tuesday night:

One card will be made using  Spellbinders Cut, Fold and Tuck dies-I have 2 different sets to use (each with 3 different size dies)-for this card bring:

Double-sided paper (can be solid on both sides, or print & solid or both prints-
I found that 2 busy prints do not work as well)
     Coordinating solid and/or print paper
     White and cream cardstock
     Pop dots
     "Jewels" or small flowers
     Bone folder or small flat ruler

I will have some double-sided papers if anyone does not have any

Second card is a butterfly card using a Memory Box double butterfly die
for this card bring:

Solid cardstock for card and butterfly base (any color that you like to work with)

White cardstock for embossing folder layer

I will have lots of scraps of Washi paper to be used to coordinate with your solid color for the butterfly wings

I have a Cuttlebug machine and know that the club has 2 other machines-it would be helpful to have at least 1 or 2 more machines to use for either die cutting or embossing

Also will need your regular supplies (tape, etc) and cutter

Any questions just e-mail me at judyhuetz@hotmail.com

See everyone Tuesday night

No comments:

Post a Comment