Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Contact Paper Info

Hi ladies,
 
After our meeting last evening, I checked both the rolls of contact that I purchased at Staples and sure enough, one of them does not stick well.  The other is so-so.  Also as Ginny noted,  the one she purchased was not as clear and shiny and by comparison to what I use, it does seem different.
 
There was another lady sitting to my left last night (table in front of where you were
Ginny... facing you) and she told me that she got a roll, different from mine, from Staples.  She said it was bigger, more on the roll, clearer/shiny and she used it on a card and it worked well.  Hers was $9.99 and Staples ordered it for her and had it sent to the local store for her to pick up.  Sorry I don't know her name, but you might want to ask at the next meeting or send out a note to the members to
A. let them know that Staples has two types and the more expensive one is better quality
B. let them know that the $2.99 roll  has not produced acceptable results.
 
Maybe people would be willing to share a roll of the more expensive one, seeing it has more on it.  I think it is a product used more for laminating.  Will go on their site and see if I can find it.
 
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment